Funeral Messages to write on A Funeral Card
Death is a tragedy that no one is ready for, no matter who they are. That is why it is quite painful when it happens. When we are grieving and we have friends to comfort us, the pain will slowly go away. People around us give strength and hope to press on in such trying times. We should also do the same when someone close to you has lost a loved one or a friend. At Cosmea Gardens, we offer various ways to show your grieve and sorry over a lost one. One of them is by sending funeral messages and quotes to the bereaved. Besides that, our clients are spoilt with a wide range of unique sympathy flowers and other white blooms to mourn the deceased. We are not only there in good times, but also sad moments. If you are born on this earth, then Death is inevitable. During grieving moments, we are overwhelmed by sorrow, and we lack proper words to express our love and support.
The Best way to show support, respect, and love is by sending funeral messages with a sympathy basket from Cosmea Gardens. We craft our flowers in unique ways to make them impressive to your recipient. Distance should not prevent you from giving support to the bereaved. We arrange our flowers perfectly to help you express your grieve. Custom sympathy flowers are also available if you want your flowers to look unique. White carnations are regarded as the best funeral flowers, and we have all kinds of carnation bouquets, wreaths, and baskets. Finding the right funeral messages is now easy by ordering from Cosmea Gardens flower delivery. We offer beautiful flowers for all occasions. Below is a list of funeral messages and quotes to help you express your sorrow in a funeral ceremony.
Sensitive funeral card message for dad or mum
Parents are the closest loved ones in anyone’s life, and losing one of them is quite painful. Parents have had our backs from day one. To console someone who has lost a parent, the best way to pay your last respect is by writing a sensitive funeral card message. Here are a few funeral messages to help you.
- Dad, I will always preserve you in my heart!
- Sleep well, Mum. Until we meet again, I will always love you.
- Who will give me the strength to press on now that you are gone, mum?
- Even if you’ve gone too soon, no one can replace you, mum.
- Mum, your loss is too much to bear. I will miss you forever.
- Words can’t express the pain I feel inside from losing you, mum. Sleep well.
- Thank you, dad. You made me who I am today. Life won’t be the same without you.
- I wish that I could hear your gentle voice once more and tell me everything will be fine.
- Your purpose in life has been fulfilled. Now it’s time to rest, mum/dad.
- Mum/Dad, nothing can replace you in our lives now that you have gone.
- Mum/Dad, the joy that you brought into our lives will be treasured forever.
- We are happy knowing that you are in a better place now.
- You were not only my mum/dad but also my best friend. I will never forget you, Dad/Mum.
- Your love and happiness will forever remain in my heart.
- The gap that you have left is too big, and no one can fill it Mum/Dad.
- Sleep well, knowing that you gave it your whole in life, Mum/Dad.
Long Words of sympathy quotes for Funeral
Although there aren’t enough words to give solace to the grieving, we can still send them long words of sympathy quotes to show our sorrow. At Cosmea Gardens, we offer a wide range of sympathy flowers that will help calm a troubled soul. One of our selections is the Sympathy Cross flower bouquet. You can send it with the following funeral messages.
- I will miss you so much, and I can’t think of any word to express how much. I will indeed miss you so much, my friend.
- In loving memory of [Name], a great true friend. Although you are gone, your memory will always remain in our hearts.
- Our thoughts of comfort are with you as you mourn your loved one. We pray that God gives you the strength to endure the pain.
- May the peace of the Lord surpass our understanding surround you in this time of sorrow as you face the days ahead.
- No matter how gentle these words of comfort are, they can’t take the pain away. I hope that these sympathy flowers will brighten your heart to accept the loss.
- We lack proper words to express our sincere condolences from the passing on of [Name of deceased]. We will help you and give you all the support you need, and may you cherish his/her memories forever.
- Sadness engulfs our hearts due to the loss of [Name of the diseased]. But gives us joy are the memories that we shared through his/her life.
- You are not alone in this grieving moment as our hearts go to you. May you have the strength to carry on from the memories of [the diseased]
- May time heal your broken heart from this tragedy, and as you go back to your routine, may our love and support strengthen you always.
- The news of your father’s Death broke me down. He was a great man in our society, and I will miss his contribution to our community. May his soul have a better resting place, and may his good works and memories remain in our hearts forever.
- He/she was a wonderful person that we are all going to miss dearly. We trust that his/her soul finds a peaceful resting place throughout eternity.
- The departed soul still lives on through us even when if he/she is not with us physically. May we never forget their good works.
Religious sympathy card messages
God always gives us the strength to press on when we lose our loved ones. Although the trying times hit us hard, and we get confused, friends and loved ones always pick us up. Show that you care for the bereaved by supporting them with one of these religious sympathy card messages. You can couple it with our Oriental Express sympathy flowers to express your sorrow.
- God be with you forever – sleep well
- May Heaven open its gates for the new angel
- May your memories stay with us, but your soul belongs to God
- The Lord will keep you as you grieve and are praying for you.
- I am praying for God’s guidance in these trying times
- May God be with you forever
- As the sun sets on you, may the morning finds you in God’s hand
- We will miss you, dearly. God bless you
- Your journey ends here, but your life begins with God
- Our prayers, love, and joy are always with you
- Take heart even as you go through these hard times
- May God keep you and your family as you mourn
Funeral Messages for Family
No one knows when and how Death will strike your family. That’s what makes it very painful. A funeral message of hope that comes from those who surround us is what gives us the strength to go on. This gesture shows that we are not alone in this uphill battle. With the following funeral messages for family, you can easily express what the departed meant to you and also send white wishes to the bereaved. You have our support, and when we come together, we easily comfort each other.
- “[Name of the deceased] was a wonderful soul that will forever be missed. The memories that she/he leaves behind will always comfort us.”
- “It quite hard to believe that we have lost[Name]. Life is indeed very short, but your legacy still lives on.”
- “Death has robbed us of a fine young man/woman, but we will treasure the good times that we had together forever. May he/she rest in peace.
- “We have deeply moved with the Death of [Name], and we lack proper words to explain our sorry. What you are facing right now is not easy, but we will be with you till the end.
- “My deepest condolences go to the family of diseased. You can count on my support throughout these trying times.”
- “My uncle was always supportive of me in everything I did. Farewell and God’s speed till we meet again, uncle. “
- “Knowing him was an honor. He will be dearly missed. God be with you all as you mourn his loss and take heart. The pain will go away.”
- “The sorrow of losing [Name] is too much to bear, and I wish he/she were here with us. Till we meet again, sleep well, my friend.”
- “Although the days ahead will be lonely, you can rely on me for any kind of support. He was like a brother to me, and may he rest in peace.”
- “We loved him/her, but God loved him better, and that is why He took him/her. Count on us always in this difficult moment. Grieve is for everyone.”
- “It was an honor to serve with your [relation]. We went through a lot together. I will truly miss him/her. May the Almighty find him/her a peaceful resting place.”
- “I can’t believe that [Name] is not with us anymore. Although we can’t bring her /him back, our prayers are with you in these trying times.”
Inspiring condolences quotes
Another way to wipe their tears of the bereaved is by sending inspiring condolences quotes. When you care for someone, you show up in good and in bad times. As you go to different events full of laughter and joy, remember to attend ceremonies full of pain and sorry. That is true friendship. Go through these inspiring funeral messages and quotes and pick one that is proper in your situation.
- “If a time comes when we can’t be together, remember to keep our memories in your heart. I will always be there.”
- I miss you so much, and the gap you left is too big for any to fill. I find myself walking in around the hole you left, and I can’t shake the feeling that you are not with us anymore.
- We don’t die but live in the hearts we leave behind.
- Death is like an adventure to an organized mind.
- Even when physically dead, our love keeps their souls alive. Our relationship still lives events in Death.
- Our relationship still lives events in Death.
- To those who genuinely love, Death is never the end but the beginning of new life.
- Death is a pain that no one can heal, but love is a memory that no one can steal.
- Just like the river and the sea are one, so are life and Death.
- We celebrate a well-lived life in Death, just like a well-spent in sleep.
- My body will sprout flowers, and as you see them, know that I am always with you.
- Even as we pass on due to old age, the love that we have makes us die young.
Rest in peace Quotes
A word of compassion shows that you mean well for those who have lost their loved ones. One way of comforting the bereaved is by sending sympathy flowers with rest in peace quotes. Quotes are profound when you send them as inspiring funeral messages. If you can’t come up with your unique quote, here are a dozen of them to help you. We also offer Mother’s Day quotes and birthday quotes.
- Like a treasure, you will stay in my heart until we meet again.
- Wherever you are, my dear brother, your memory will live on.
- Can you spare a moment to talk about how the day went and joke about it? I hope you are smiling right now where you are.
- I will forget the rest but not you. You are the best of them all, and our friendship was always right.
- Receive my heartwarming condolences for the loss of your brother. I am lost for words to comfort you, but I trust that God will give you the strength to carry on.
- Blessings to the bereaved and peace be with you in this time of sorrow as you mourn the lost soul.
- The loss of your mother was a big blow to all of us! She was truly cherished and will miss her. May she find eternal peace.
- I couldn’t come to terms with your father’s Death. It was quite tragic. My deepest condolences, and may God be your pillar of strength during this time.
- Don’t despair and lose hope in this trying moment. The Lord will guide you in your darkest hour, and you will emerge victoriously. Rest in the Lord, and know that I am praying for you.
- The loss of your father touched me! Receive my condolences and stay healthy as you mourn.
- Accepting the loss of [Name] is not easy. We pray that the Almighty God gives us the strength needed to face the days ahead.
- Tears rolled down my chicks as I learned of your sister’s Death. She was a young soul taken so soon. I have you in my mind and always praying for you to find peace.
Words of Sympathy for Loss of Husband
Losing a lifelong companion is a big blow to anyone, especially if that person was the head of the family and the breadwinner. If you find it difficult to coming up with proper funeral messages to comfort the bereaved, here are several words of sympathy for the loss of a husband. We can’t wish Death away, but we can do our best to help the bereaved forget the pain.
- My deepest sympathy goes to you over the loss of your husband. I know that sorrow is unbearable, but God will give you strength.
- Your husband’s Death shocked me! May peace and comfort be with you as you prepare for his send-off. Condolences.
- Peace be with you in these tragic times. Our hearts are with you, and you can rely on us for all the support you need. Stay strong.
- Knowing your father was your husband was a great honor. He was always true to his words. I will genuinely miss his kind words of wisdom. May his soul rest in peace until we meet again.
- I just learned about your husband’s tragic Death. You can’t handle this pain alone; that is why we are here to support you. You have us, and we will hold your hands until the pain goes your recover your strength.
- Your husband was a kind and the particular person who always offered a helping hand to anyone in need. His sudden Death deeply hurts us.
- Words alone won’t take away the pain and sorrow that you are feeling right now. We can only pray that God grants you the strength needed to make it through. Sorry for your loss.
- I send these heartfelt condolences full of sorrow. I just heard the news about your husband’s Death. He was an awesome friend that we will much miss.
- Coming to terms with the news of your husband’s death was not easy. I would bring him back if I could because he was such a good friend. Condolences.
- There are no words to express the pain we are in right now. It is such a sorrowful moment. Be strong and know that we are here for you.
- Your husband was a great man, and there are no words to express what we feel right now. We can only pray that God preserves and comforts you as you mourn him.
- The loss of your husband is great, but your love for him is more significant. Although no one can replace him, his memory will forever keep you company.
Sending funeral messages shows that you are mindful of the bereaved. However, you need to know the exact relationship the bereaved had with the diseased. If you are not sure, ask first. It would offend the recipient if you sent condolences for the loss of his mother when he lost his grandmother. You don’t need to struggle with sympathy messages while counting on Cosmea Gardens for all your floral needs. It’s good to stand with our friends and loved ones in sad times because they would do the same for us. Love conquers all even Death.
We know that we can’t avoid it, and the best way to help people who are faced with this tragedy is to give them support, and with time, they will heal. Our sympathy blooms come in many colors and blooms. However, the appropriate flowers to send to a funeral are white blooms. White symbolizes peace and serenity. When a mind is troubled, it needs peace, and that is what these our sympathy flowers and Funeral messages provide. It means a lot when you stand with the bereaved.
Here are a few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
30 Cheap, But Thoughtful Mother’s Day Gifts
25 Happy Mothers Day Images, Poems & Quotes to Send to Your Mom
30 Fun Ways to Celebrate Your 30th Birthday
Like this post? Don’t forget to share